I am participating in Julie Goucher's activity: "The Book of Me, Written by You." Click Here to learn more. The idea is for Family Historians to write about their own life for future generations.
The prompt for week 1 is a recognized psychology test. Ask yourself 20 times “Who are you?”
Each time you should give yourself a different answer, and if you can easily go beyond 20 then that is fine too.This prompt is about how YOU see YOU.
1. I am Kharyn.
2. I am a daughter, a sister, a friend and a fiancé.
3. I am a soon to be wife.
4. I am a family historian and an aspiring genealogist.
5. I am shy and very introverted.
6. I am a history and language geek.
7. I am a health freak.
8. I am a lover of animals.
9. I am a big dreamer.
10. I am a movie lover and love the entertainment industry.
11. I am a feminist but want to be a stay at home mom when I have kids.
12. I am a lover of beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
13. I am always cold in the winter and my goal is to move to Florida someday.
14. I am a people pleaser and learning how to say no.
15. I am friendly.
16. I am a vegetarian or at lease try to be.
17. I am also an aspiring photographer
18. I am always avoiding confrontation.
19. I am a traveler.
20. I am ME.